Ciarra called from the airport yesterday morning, and it was so fun to hear her. She said a few things in Korean. She sent a quick email saying she made it there yesterday. -Joelle
I'm here in Korea! Everything is well! Sister Bagley and I gave out two Book of Mormons on the Subway! Love you! So great to hear your voices today!!
Love Sister Driscoll
"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." Alma 26:37
Heart Mind and Seoul Korea
I am 19 years old and called to serve in the Korea Seoul South Mission as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I would like to thank all who have shown their love and support throughout this life changing journey of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment